This is a common concern for many women… The problem is that covering the imperfections is the easy part! The tricky part is to get your skin looking smooth and even in tone.
Get the Tools Right!
- Make sure you use a nice and thick creamy concealer. Liquid is great for under eye circles, but you need a cream to cover dent or bumps.
- Get a good concealer brush. I prefer a large, flat one with synthetic bristles.
- Use a powder that is translucent, not lighter than your skin tone. If it is too light, you will actually draw attention to what you are trying to cover!
Cover the Way the Pros Do!
- Press the concealer into the dent, bump, redness, blackheads until the are completely covered.
- Use the concealer brush to “feather” out the edges.
- Dab your clean fingertip over the top to remove excess concealer.
- Set with translucent powder.
To see my complete Makeup Guide on eHow, click on the the link and learn all the basics about makeup artistry!
Book your private lesson with me and learn customized ways to look and feel your best! Email me at beautifuloutlookATgmailDOTcom!!