How many times have you put on your eye makeup in the morning, only to find that mid day your mascara has smudged under your eye and your eye shadow has creased in your lid? Here are some fool proof tips for getting beautiful eye makeup that lasts all day without smudging or creasing.
- Place concealer on the lid and blend with a concealer brush. This erases any discoloration on the lid creates a blank “canvas” from which you can work from.
- Blend translucent powder through the crease and on the lid using a qtip. This way your eye shadow doesn’t settle into the fine lines of the crease.
- To prevent smudging on the bottom lashline, create a barrier on the lashline with translucent powder.
- Don’t blend your eye shadow over your lid. Rather, you should place the shadow first, then blend. You won’t get the messy shadow dropping on your face.
- To set your mascara, use a clean, dry mascara wand with a little black eye shadow. By putting powder over your mascara, you won’t have the mascara running or smudging on your face!